Thursday, February 14, 2008


And then there's my sweet little Caleb. He's just as handsome as the other two and he's out to prove that bald can be beautiful (he's still working on growing a full head of hair). His favorite story is about a little, messy puppy, and he likes to read it with me and then pretend that he is a puppy. He doesn't have to try very hard to master the messy part. He loves Greg and they are great play buddies. Marc teaches both of them how to wrestle each other. It's nice to know that when these boys get a little older I will have my own built in body guards highly trained in the fine arts of Ultimate Fighting.
Who knew that raising a family of boys could be so fun and so funny! I love it. Happy Valentines Day Marc, Gregors, and Caleb.
Love, Mom

2 comments:

Mariel said...

Awwww.......sweet. You DO have super adorable children and a pretty-dang-cool husband!

YeatesFam said...

Hey Bon...

Maybe I'm a bit emotional, but I read your post and it made me cry! I can relate, and feel blessed too =)
Hope you had a fun day!

Love,
Kara