Monday, July 14, 2008
I don't have a picture for this. . .
So, I don't have a picture for this, but last night at 2:30am Greg comes bursting into our bedroom and b-lines it for the bathroom. It woke Both Marc and I up, so we waited to make sure things were alright. (It's not that unusual for Greg to wake up in the middle of the night to pee-- he drinks enough for three kids.) So, there we are waiting for him to do the deed, but instead of tinkling in the toilet, we hear something else. I thought maybe he just missed and was going on the floor or maybe in the shower. I went to check on him, and sure enough, there he is not peeing in the toilet but in the trash-can next to the toilet. Luckily he got it all in the can and none on the floor, so I counted that as good enough and sent him back to bed half delirious. So, I go lay back down and Marc and I just can't stop laughing about it. He's one funny kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
So funny i'm still laughing even though you told me it today. I love that kid!
Kind of a good thing you didn't get a pic. He would hate that later in life! Boys are so fun!
Now that's talent!!!
Did he get 10 points for getting it all in the toilet? That's awesome! This is Whitney (dierenfeldt) Williams. I'm so excited to see your blog and to see you guys at the reunion!
You could start a whole sitcom off most of the things that Greg does...in fact (hope this doesn't scare you) but I find myself telling my family "Greg" stories :)
That is hilarious. I love that story. Greg cracks me up! Thanks for getting together the other day. It was so fun to hang out with everyone and let the kids play. We need to do it more often!
Great story Bonnie! I love Greg - he is such a cute kid. I wish we lived a bit closer and he and Jax could hang out. What are the rest of your summer plans? You are coming to Utah for the reunion right? Let us know if you will be around before that weekend at all. The kids and I will be spending the 1st two weeks of August at my mom's - so let us know what your plans are! We would love to see you!
- Kelly
Post a Comment