
So, does anyone else love the series 'Charlie and Lola"? Greg and Caleb love this show. I even bought a couple DVD's so that they can watch it when we go on trips and things. It is so funny and I have to admit that I really like it too. Maybe it's because I have always liked British culture and English accents. Some of my very favorite things are straight from the mother land i.e. Harry Potter, and other books by Roald Dahl and Jane Austen. We also really love this youtube clip called Charlie bit my finger.
I guess Charlie is a pretty popular name there, eh? Also, if you haven't seen Charlie and Lola, you should try that too. It's even come in useful for getting Greg to eat veggies. He will eat carrots as long as I call them "orange twiggletts" and peas as long as they are "green drops". You'll have to see the episode about Lola and her picky eating to understand.




6 comments:
We love that you tube video too, I think it is just because of his cute accent. I have only watched Charlie and Lola a few times but it is very cute.
I found you! Now I am expecting the recipe posted! Love your pics. Your family is just so dang cute!
Hi! I'm not sure if you remember me. Joni from elementary and jr. high school. Anyway your kids are so cute. I was dying watching the video. Hope all is well especially in Med. School land. We are starting this year. Crazy! I would love any tips you may have.
"Charlie bit me" is hilarious!!!!! I admit, I replayed it a couple times just for kicks.
Bonnie! I found you on Mariel's blog. You have the cutest little family! Plus, it looks like we have the same taste in blog backgrounds! How random is that?
We also love this clip. My kids are always reenacting it. I also think the grown men reenacting it is pretty dang funny to. You tube -gotta love it.
Post a Comment